Past Events & Resources
Training: Legal and Financial Aspects of Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions
Date: September 26, 2017
Organiser: NCP Academy
Event Categories: Training
Concept & Aim
This training provided a comprehensive overview of the legal and financial aspects of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions including the contractual aspects, project reporting, IPR and open access.
After a one-day intensive training are now:
- Able to understand the specifics of individual MSCA schemes
- Gained more confidence in answering questions related to financial aspects
- Able to advise your clients on project reporting.
- learned why the contractual aspects should not be underestimated
- know what are the FAQ on IPR and Open Access