National Contact Points (NCPs): provide guidance, practical information and assistance on all aspects of participation in Horizon 2020. NCPs are established in all European Member States and Associated Countries and in many non-EU and non-associated countries.
NCP Services: as the NCPs are national structures, the type and level of service offered may differ from country to country. In general, the following basic services are available:
- Guidance on choosing relevant Horizon 2020 topics and types of action
- Advice on administrative procedures and contractual issues
- Training and assistance on proposal writing
- Distribution of documentation (forms, guidelines, manuals etc.)
- Assistance in partner search