Past Events & Resources
Train-the-Trainer: How to Become an Advanced Webinar Master
Virtual Kick Off: March 6, 2018, 10 – 11:30 am CET
Onsite Event: March 15, 2018, 9 am – 5 pm CET
Organiser: NCP Academy – FFG
Event Categories: Training
Concept & Aim
This Train-the-Trainer (TTT) seminar on hosting webinars provided the necessary tools to set up webinars, to become more confident in speaking and presenting online, to improve and expand already existing webinar approaches and to exchange experiences with fellow NCP colleagues. Via a blended learning approach (virtual kick off, on-site seminar, optional virtual group sessions) this TTT added to existing experiences (e.g. previously held TTT on hosting webinars, April 2017 in Brussels), but was also open for “webinar newcomers”.
NCP benefit / goals
- After the TTT, NCPs are able to prepare professional webinars.
- They are aware of the challenges of online communication and how to address them.
- They know about various different IT tools and their functions and are able to choose which one best fulfils their needs.
- They will start thinking outside of the “webinar box”: what else can be offered further to the “classic” webinar (e.g. short virtual consultations, online panel discussions, blended learning, etc.)
- NCPs who want to learn how to deliver coaching virtually, mainly (but not exclusively) via webinars.
- NCPs who already do offer webinars on a regular basis and want to consolidate their knowledge.
- NCPs who participated in the first TTT on hosting webinars and want to take it a step further.