Joint event with NCP Academy and International Service Facility*
Background & content:
– Horizon 2020: Open to the World
– Eligibility of international partner countries
– Funding of international partner countries
– Where to find calls with international participation?
– Practical examples and useful tools
– Horizon Europe: Be aware, be prepared
– Whom to contact?
Outcome for participants:
– Knowledge on the EU’s strategic “Open to the World” approach in international cooperation in research and innovation
– Insights into the participation options and funding opportunities of different groups of international partner countries beyond Europe in Horizon 2020
– Information about relevant web portals and tools related to international cooperation
– Initial ideas about project types in which international partner countries can be involved
– A head’s up about if/how rules of participation for international partner countries may change under Horizon Europe Information on where to go for additional information
Who should attend:
The webinar is open to all interested NCPs from Europe as well as international partner countries who:
– would like to improve their knowledge in the field of international cooperation and
– provide support (services) for Horizon 2020 projects that involve partners from countries beyond Europe
Trainers & Speakers
Beate Warneck, Lois Woestman – German DLR- Project Management Agency
Ralf König FFG – Austrian Research Promotion Agency
Registration: Please register here!
* The Service Facility in Support of the Strategic Development of International Cooperation in Research and Innovation is funded under the European Commission’s H2020 Programme and aims, among others, enhancing the collaboration between NCP network projects and H2020 NCPs in EU Partner Countries.