Background and content
The webinar will focus on the following topics:
▪ Introduction to basic concepts related to sex, gender and gender equality
▪ Sex and gender relevance for topics in Research Infrastructure within Horizon 2020
▪ How the gender dimension can be integrated in different sections of a Horizon 2020 proposal
This GenderAction webinar is a preparatory event for the on-site training on Gender and Open data on 21st/22nd of November in Lisbon. The focus of this webinar is Gender Dimension in Horizon 2020 projects and consortia whereas the Gender part in the training will focus in particular on practical examples from and projects in the Research Infrastructure Programme.
Outcome for participants
▪ NCPs know the aims of the European Union / in Horizon 2020 for gender equality
▪ NCPs know the background on Gender which is relevant for consulting customers
▪ NPCs reflect on next steps how to make use of the results of the training, to support the aims of the EU / of Horizon 2020 regarding the cross cutting topics and to consult proposers accordingly.
NCPs for Research Infrastructures in Horizon 2020.
All NCPs interested in the topic gender.
Trainers & Speakers
Katrien Van der Heyden | Yellow Window, Antwerp
Joint event of GENDERACTION with NCP Academy and RICH