Joint event with the International Service Facility for Cooperation in R&I and thematic NCP networks
BACKGROUND & CONTENT OF THE EVENT
Horizon 2020 provides a unique opportunity to share knowledge, experience and facilities across Europe and beyond. However, the main challenge for European NCPs and NCPs worldwide is to gather all relevant information for potential applicants to support clients in projects with international cooperation.
OUTCOME FOR PARTICIPANTS
Participants will get
– a deeper understanding of the various processes for requesting / obtaining funding from the Third Country
– an overview of INCO calls and partnership opportunities, with specific examples from SC 2,3 and 5
– knowledge on rules on intellectual property in Horizon 2020 that focus on international collaboration
– and share practical experiences from projects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All European and International NCPs – max. number of participants: 30
TRAINERS & SPEAKERS
Selected Trainers and speakers from NCP Academy, Biohorizon, NCPs CaRE, NET4SOCIETY4, IPR helpdesk
Please note: The training is part of the following back to back events on International Cooperation for NCP’s:
– March 21, 2019: Webinar introducing to International Cooperation in Horizon 2020
– April 15, 2019: This Training on “International Cooperation in Horizon 2020”
– April 16, 2019: Meet and Exchange workshop with European and International Stakeholders (for legal and financial NCPs only)
– April 16, 2019: “How to improve collaboration between NCP network projects and NCPs in EU-Partner Countries.” Workshop with coordinators from 10 selected NCP network projects.
No participation fee. Travel & accommodation costs will NOT be reimbursed by the NCP Academy.
Registration: Is already closed! Please contact the organizer if you have any questions!